Still Hesitating View Our Samples
• In word Format.
• A jpeg headshot of photo
• The manifesto is the document which says who you are, what you intend to do should you be elected and why
people should vote for me. The manifesto should not cover more than one side A4 and not exceed 250 words.
• Who you are:
• A Postgraduate student in business school of University of central Lancashire
• Course of study- Master of Science in oil and gas operations.
2 Awards In University of central Lancashire-Certified professional from Chartered Institute of logistics and
Transport(Uk)and Health Champion certificate
• Previous University- University of Kingston, in the borough of Kingston upon Thames, Surrey. London. Year
Aug2010-july 2013.Award- bachelor of science with honours(Computer science with mathematics)
• In August 2007-2009
• The Business Development Academy, London
• A+, N+, MCSA (System Administrator),
• MCSE (System Engineer)-
• Microsoft certification Programs
• A+ certifies Professional I.T Technician Designation
• A+ Essentials (2007 Edition).
• Network+ certified Professional.
• Microsoft certified – Managing and maintaining windows server 2003 Environment.
• Microsoft certified – Planning, Implementing, and maintaining windows 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure.
• Microsoft certified – Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft windows XP Professional.
• Microsoft certified – Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange server 2003.
• Microsoft certified – Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft windows server environment.
• Prempeh college Ghana.5 GCSE’s including English Language and Mathematics
Things l intend to do should l get elected
• Promote mutual coordination among student of diversity background.
• Adversely empower the voice of student to authority of school..
• Promote health awareness among student, hence l acquired “certificate of health champion activist-2014
university of central Lancashire).
• To promote the university (UCLAN) both national and international: I intend to influence the Prince William to
become our main Patron.
• I intend to influence concern of students will be taken very seriously.
• I intern to influence schools authority to create course-work consultation to give further help to students who
have difficulties in completing and meeting deadlines of course-work.
• Patronising student union with the royal family(prince William)
Playing an influential role in student demand interest and grievance
Explaining what the Declaration of Independence means
1. Present the theory of moral relativism and then explain objections to the theory having to do with (i)
formulating the theory, (ii) intercultural evaluation, and (iii) the moral reformer as presented in Moral Theory.
In answering this question, you should include a thorough discussion of the following:
A. the elements of moral relativism, MR (including how to understand the idea of a culture’s basic moral norms,
built up from the basic norms of individuals)
B. the problems with formulating the theory (including the relevant standards of evaluation being used)
C. the problem of intercultural evaluation (including the relevant standard of evaluation being used)
D. the moral reformer problem (including the relevant standard of evaluation being used)
Explain how utilitarians respond to the practical objections to Utilitarianism that has to do with cases of moral
deliberation and lack of relevant information about actual consequences. In answering how utilitarians respond to
the practical objections to Utilitarianism this question, you should include a thorough discussion of the
A. the standard of applicability and a statement of the objection
B. the utilitarian claim that the Principle of Utility is not a decision procedure but a moral criterion
C. the distinction between Actual Consequence Utilitarianism and Expected Consequence Utilitarianism
(NOTE: In explaining these two types of Utilitarianism and their relevance to the objection, you will have to
explain the difference between “actual utility” of actions and “expected utility” of actions, and then explain
how they can differ in the verdicts they yield. You use the “Mine Shafts” example to explain how these two
versions of Utilitarianism can differ in the verdicts they yield)
D. how this distinction between ACU and ECU relates to the distinction between objective rightness and subjective
The research proposal should comprise the following sections, but note compulsory to include all the details in
each part. Try to focus closely on those parts that you are interested in, while you need to cover all the bold
pats in the following sections:
Acquisition of English as a second language morphology verbal inflectional morphology acquisition by adults
And after that I need you write 75 about this topic
1. a provisional title for your study;
2. a brief review of the literature relevant to your study. The review should be
focused and contain enough background information to provide a context for your study in light of key previous
studies that have been done on the topic;
3. a statement of the purpose of your study. This may be accompanied by a research question (or questions) or a
hypothesis (or set of hypotheses). This section usually requires no more than a paragraph and usually occurs
immediately before the Methods section;
4. a description of the methods you intend to employ, including (where applicable) a description of participants
(particularly whether children or NHS patients, personnel or data will be involved) and any selection criteria,
including exclusionary criteria, data collection procedures you will employ (e.g., standardized tests,
questionnaires, experimental tasks), an estimate of the time required of each participant, and a description of
how you will ensure reliable measurement. In addition, where applicable describe the experimental design and
statistical procedures (if any) you intend to use (e.g., paired t-tests, 2×2 ANOVA, multiple regression); please
state your independent and dependent variables (or, in the case of correlation and regression, the predictor and
5. a detailed description on how you intend to find your participants, where applicable. How many participants do
you intend to use in your study? How will you approach them? When will you require them to be available? Are they
likely to be available during this time? Etc.
6. a list of references cited in your proposal, using APA format (see for instance articles in the Journal of
Speech, Language and Hearing Research for examples of how references should be cited and formatted.
7. an application for ethics approval as an appendix.
8. a timeline for supervision.
In addition, please flag up any resources you will need to complete your study (e.g., test forms, videotapes,
It is essential to adhere to the Linguistics Style Guide for all written work:
https://www.bangor.ac.uk/linguistics/current/ugintro.php.en �Preparing Assignments� Assignments must be submitted
BOTH electronically (TurnItIn via Blackboard) AND as hardcopy in the Assignments Drop Box in the Linguistics
Select a musical subculture from a city of your choice(wheather in the past or the present) and discuss the role race played in its emergence. consider issues such as the conditions in which the music was made, the way it sounded and who it was made for Custom Essay
You should use more than THREE BOOKS FROM THE READING LIST ,which I uploaded, for the references in Harvard
style. Attach AT LEAST THREE IMAGES at the end of the essay and references are needed as well. I will upload my
files from the lecture.
Factors That Influence Disease
1) Select a disorder from the following list:
o Adrenal insufficiency (Addison’s disease)
o Cholelithiasis (gallstones)
o Colon cancer
o Cystic fibrosis
o Nephrolithiasis (kidney stones)
o Parkinson’s disease
2) Select one of the following patient factors: genetics, gender, ethnicity, age, or behavior.
3) Reflect on how the factor you selected might impact your selected disorder above,
4) What are potential associated alterations and symptoms of the disorder you selected
5) Identify the pathophysiology of the associated alterations of your selected disorder including the normal and
altered cellular function.
6) Consider both intra- and extra-cellular changes that occur.
The conventional wisdom is that the United States is the best country. I need a research paper that challenges
that conventional wisdom. I chose my Thesis to be that the United States is not the best country for young people
because of education, job market, healthcare, and income equality. I need quotes and paraphrases to support why
America is not the best country for young people. Also, I need some background history maybe a comparison from
young people after the world war vs young people in this generation. Lastly, I will need in the research paper a
discussion of the conventional wisdom (with research) that is present for both sides like acknowledging both
sides of the conventional wisdom. The sources needs to be creditable no Wikipedia.
An equipment acquisition proposal was being considered by a large health care organization. The array machine
will enable the hospital to perform autoimmunity tests (for immunoglobulins G, M, and A and complements C3 and
C4) in-house rather than sending them to a reference laboratory. Test turnaround time is expected to decrease by
2 days. The array machine costs $50,000, with a useful life of 5 years. The depreciation schedule will be
The expected volume for tests is one of each of the five autoimmunity tests per day. Having the tests done by the
reference laboratory costs the hospital an average of $10/test. The hospital’s average charge to patients is
$20/test. If the array machine is acquired and the tests done in-house, the costs of reagents would average
The array machine can run a maximum of 40 patient samples and perform 20 different tests on each sample every 2
hours. Except in extraordinary circumstances, tests would be run Monday thorough Saturday.
The machine requires approximately 1 hour of technician time (valued at $15/hour) each day to calibrate it, to
conduct a test run for control purposes and to perform general maintenance. This is a fixed cost because it does
not vary by volume. Technician setup time to run tests is negligible. Beyond the five autoimmunity tests the
laboratory wants to perform in-house, the machine can also perform apolipoprotein cardiac profiles that are
currently done on equipment in the clinical chemistry department. The array machine can provide a quantitative
measure and not just the positive or negative indicator that the clinical chemistry department’s current
1. How many autoimmunity tests per year will have to be performed on the array machine to break even?
2. Given the present volume of tests, would there be an annual net contribution and, if so, how much?
3. If half of the patients have Medicare coverage (DRG reimbursement includes all tests), would the laboratory
break even on the equipment? If not, should the equipment be acquired anyway?
The response should be 8-10 pages including charts.
The response should provide a rationale and discussion regarding each step you take.